Cari

2012/07/07

Come With Me


Mystery, it clouds your form
Ecstasy, it keeps us warm
The dance has begun, with but us two
I'll take your hand, I'll walk with you
Take me to depths in the sea of love
Go with me further, never enough
I'll breathe in your perfumed scent
You intoxicate, invade my head

Give in to your senses, here we go
Follow me now, let your heart take control
Our time is short, and death is nigh
To mountains and peaks, we must fly
Leave life behind in our own world
Get away from it all, run with me, my pearl
Forget all your troubles, walk in the moonlight
Gaze into my eyes, stay with me tonight

We need not fear, we must venture on
Forsake loneliness, drink in our love's song
Pure angel of dawn, you've stolen my heart
You illuminate me, pierce the dark
Your purity, it leaves me numb
Your beauty, where does it come from?
I long to touch your smooth, soft skin
To stroke your hair, give you everything

To pull you into my embrace
To hear you breathe, to see your face
To feel your heart beat softly with mine
To hold you tightly, leave reason behind
To draw you in, to taste your kiss
All heartbreak gone, nothing amiss
I'd lose myself inside your eyes
Stay in love forever, mesmerized

Run away with me, barefoot in the sand
Walk by my side, rule all the lands
Hear our hearts beating with love so wild
Our heads spinning with passion, my child
There's untamed joy we can't contain
Hypnotizing ardor we can't explain
I'm Romeo, will you be Juliet?
We can share a bond we'll never forget

We can clasp hands in the twilight
Hold each other, day and night
We can be alone, just me and you
Our souls entwined, you know it's true
We can do anything, if you'll take faith
I'll protect you, I'll keep you safe
We can be together eternally
We can live forever – so come with me





No comments:

Post a Comment